For this project, I want to build some dandelion visuals and allow [wind] to control them —when someone blows at a sensor, the dandelion will respond to that wind and blows away.
I started in p5.js to create some visual sketches.
I am kind of happy with the third version so I moved on to Arduino and serial communication.
I use two potentiometers to control the size of each little leave of the dandelion and the transparency of the sketch respectively. I use an earphone and the microphone library (input) to control the blowing of the dandelion.
- size and transparency control:
2. blowing control: